Mophradat is looking for a highly talented and experienced copywriter who can help us narrate our mission and overall story. We have a very rich history and vast experience in our field, and our programs are unique, therefore we need a copywriter who can work with us to make sure that’s immediately visible to our target audiences, and distinguishes us from others in our field.
- Work alongside our team to re-write our mission statement and activities descriptions
- Re-write our narrative ensuring that the “human” side of what we do is well represented, and the language communicates our goals and ambition
- Advise us on the relevant strategies for our social media presence
- Provide a style guide that our team can continue to use moving forward
- Demonstrable copywriting expertise
- Great creativity, passion, and ability to conceptualize
- Familiarity with the field of arts non-profits
We anticipate inviting the selected copywriter to come and spend a few days with us in Brussels this November to learn about our organization and get to know how we work.
We are planning to have a round of interviews via video in early November to make a decision soon after. To submit an application, please share a brief summary of your experience, the names and contacts of two references, and provide us with a sample of the most successful copywriting project you’ve worked on to date. Please email material to: email@example.com with the subject “copywriter” by October 30.