Mophradat offers grants to support contemporary arts activities in the Arab world.
To be considered for a grant, your application must meet the following criteria:
- Be related to a field of contemporary art (all disciplines are welcome).
- Be for a contemporary arts activity or project by an artist from or living in the Arab world, or be relevant to the region.
- Be primarily engaged with artistic concerns and aim toward high artistic merit.
- Be realized by professional working artists and/or other arts practitioners such as curators, critics, etc., who have been active in their field for a number of years.
- Be devoid of any intention to promote violence, or any form of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, or sexual orientation.
Meeting the criteria makes your application eligible for consideration by the external advisors, who then determine which applications to support.
Please note that the grant programs are highly competitive as applications far exceed our resources.
Applications can be submitted in English or Arabic.