You can now apply for the winter 2019 edition of Arts Fellows
- Applicants must have at least three years of experience as curators, managers, producers, and administrators in a field of contemporary arts (all disciplines are welcome)
- Applicants must speak one of the organization’s working languages, and have basic computer skills
- Applicants must have been living in the city of the program for at least one year
- Applicants must be from the Arab world or be of recent Arab origin
- Applicants must be available to commit themselves to the program from January 7, 2019
- Applicants holding a degree in an arts discipline or related cultural field preferred
- Students enrolled in undergraduate or Masters’ programs are not eligible to apply
- Applications must be sent directly to the host institutions based on their open call:
- Deadline for all applications is December 3, 2018.
- Selected applicants will be informed by the host organization no later than December 17, 2018.
- Fellowships will start 7 January 2019, and run for twelve weeks.
- At the end of the program, fellows must provide their host and Mophradat with a narrative summary of what they feel they learned and achieved, and any improvements they think the program could benefit from.